I need a document stating the permission for use. Can you issue it?


If the business rules of a public organization or company you belong to require a document stating “Permission for Free Use” signed by Koji KUSANAGI on this site or by Koji KUSANAGI personally, we can issue such a document on a case-by-case basis.

Please contact us in advance using the Usage Consultation Form.

Generally, documents will be issued in PDF format using our prescribed form. In cases where electronic signatures (electronic seals) in accordance with Japan’s Electronic Bookkeeping Act, or documents in a proprietary format, or paper-based seals or mailings are required, we may charge for the administrative procedures based on individual quotes.